This looks easy and super delicious, on my To-Make list!
Ingredients for pavlova:
- 4 egg whites
- a sprinkle of salt
- 1/4 tsp vinegar
- 3/4 cups white granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup confectioner sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
Recipe for pavlova:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, crack 4 room temperature eggs. Add a sprinkle of salt and 1/4 tsp vinegar.
- Beat the egg whites with a mixer until frothy.
- Continue beating the egg whites and gradually add in the 3/4 cups of sugar, one spoonful at a time.
- Once the egg whites form a stiff peak but are still a little grainy to the touch, add in 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Turn the mixer back on and add in 1/4 cup confectioner sugar gradually, one spoonful at a time.
- Beat until you have stiff peaks.
- Scoop out the egg whites unto the baking sheet into 6 even circles. Use a spoon to…
View original post 182 more words